Saturday, November 19, 2011

What are some good websites for silk floral supplies?

I want to make my own silk (artificial) flowers for hair clips. What are some good websites? Pre-made flowers are ok, but I'm looking for petals, leaves and other flower parts too. I am especially looking for black flower parts. I have tried search engines already, but have not found what I am looking for yet, I was hoping someone might know of some great obscure craft/floral websites.

What are some good websites for silk floral supplies?
You are probably ready to make your own parts. Scroll down on this page to see how it's done


http://www.enotes.com/how-products-encyc...


and a video


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...


.
Reply:thomson %26amp; morgan .co.uk .sell plants seeds and lovely silk arrangements,


I recieved their catalogue today the xmas arrangements ,are delivered with a free bouquet when you order and gifts for others are wrapped for you and delivered to them direct...


p.s I liked the silk orchids!


No comments:

Post a Comment