Monday, May 17, 2010

Tissue Paper Flower?

How do you make a tissue paper flower.I don't get the part when you put the stem in the middle.I mean do I make a hole and put the pipe cleaner in.Or tie it.but if you tie it then how do you tie it like do you do a knot or something?Please help (because my friend is coming tomorow and is rubbing that in that she can make one and she won't teach me)

Tissue Paper Flower?
well you wrap it around the middle of the paper after you fold it. then you bring both end up and wrap the bottom of the flower. it should hold without knotting.
Reply:If you are using a pipe cleaner, you wrap the top of the pipe cleaner around the center and twist! You only need to wrap a small part of the pipe cleaner around so it almost looks like a "P".

Perfect semi formal makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment